Business Roundtable is an association of chief executive officers of leading U.S. companies working to promote a thriving economy and expanded opportunity for all Americans through sound public policy.
Employee wellness programs empower workers with the information and tools to live longer, healthier lives. Business Roundtable members understand the importance of having a qualified, productive and engaged workforce. They are committed to offering benefits and services that help their employees lead healthier lives and make wise and informed choices when using health care services.
- Caesars Entertainment: Improving Health Care Value Through a Partnership for Health & Wellness
- Caesars Entertainment: Partnership for Health & Wellness
- CVS Caremark: Improving Wellness Through Targeted Employee Communications & Education
- CVS Caremark: Redefining a Large Employer's Health & Welfare Strategy
- AT&T: Improving Employee Health Through Chronic Disease Management
- Honeywell: Driving Health Engagement
- Doing Well Through Wellness
- Business Roundtable Statement on Final Wellness Rule (May 30, 2013)
- Letter to the President on Pending Wellness Rule (May 02, 2013)