Business Roundtable is an association of chief executive officers of leading U.S. companies working to promote a thriving economy and expanded opportunity for all Americans through sound public policy.
Because the consequences of global warming for society and ecosystems are potentially serious and far-reaching, Business Roundtable believes that steps to address the risks of such warming are prudent and supports collective actions that will lead to the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions on a global basis.
- America's Business Leaders Reaffirm Commitment to Addressing Climate Change
- BRT Letter to the Bicameral Task Force on Climate Change
- Climate Change: Business Roundtable Supports Actions to Address Global Warming
- The Balancing Act: Climate Change, Energy Security & the U.S. Economy
- Unfinished Business: The Missing Elements of a Sustainable Energy & Climate Policy