Business Roundtable is an association of chief executive officers of leading U.S. companies working to promote a thriving economy and expanded opportunity for all Americans through sound public policy.
"Working together, the business community and government can foster a healthy and vibrant business climate that creates opportunity for everyone in this country."
– Jamie Dimon
Business Roundtable is an association of chief executive officers of America’s leading companies working to promote a thriving U.S. economy and expanded opportunity for all Americans through sound public policy.
Business Roundtable is the only national organization representing exclusively CEOs of America’s leading companies. The CEO members who make up Business Roundtable lead companies with nearly 15 million employees and more than $6 trillion in annual revenues. As major employers in every state, Business Roundtable CEOs take seriously the responsibility of creating quality jobs with good wages. Our CEOs are committed to joining with communities, workers and policymakers to build a better future for the nation and its people.
For the past 45 years, the membership of Business Roundtable has applied CEO expertise and experience to the major issues facing the nation. Through research and advocacy, Business Roundtable is a partner in promoting policies to spur job creation, improve U.S. competitiveness and strengthen the economy.
Business Roundtable members annually:
- Employ nearly 15 million people
- Provide health care and retirement benefits to tens of millions of Americans and their families
- Make more than $7 billion in charitable contributions
- Invest $100 billion annually in research and development
- Generate more than $400 billion in revenues for small and medium-sized businesses
- Pay over $220 billion in dividends to shareholders