Business Roundtable is an association of chief executive officers of leading U.S. companies working to promote a thriving economy and expanded opportunity for all Americans through sound public policy.
The Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), which Business Roundtable strongly supports, provides the legal authority that permits employers to manage health care and retirement plans for employees in locations across the country without 50 states imposing separate requirements.
- Health Care Reform in America: A Business Roundtable Plan (Sept. 13, 2009)
- Business Roundtable: Principles for Health Care Reform (June 06, 2007)
- Health Care Reform: Creating a Sustainable Health Care Marketplace (Dec. 11, 2009)
- Health Care Reform: The Perils of Inaction & the Promise of Effective Action (Sept. 29, 2009)
- Background Paper on Health Care Reform (Nov. 19, 2012)
- Strengthening Retirement Security (Nov. 23, 2010)